First scrap video ever!

ENGLISH:
That's not a tutorial.
That's not a great video (I told you, I'm a mess with technology, right?).

I'm happy to do something new...and to share with you.
(please don't laugh...the light is pretty bad, I forgot to put the pic of final result and I misspell my blog's URL...GREAT!!!)
:D

Well...at least you can see the LO result here...

ITALIANO:
Quello che segue non è un tutorial.
Non è un gran video (in effetti ve l'ho già detto che faccio un po' schifo con la tecnologia!)

Ma sono felice d'aver fatto qualcosa di nuovo...e di condividerlo qui.
(per favore non ridete...la luce  non è un granché, ho dimenticato di mettere la foto col risultato finale del LO e ho anche sbagliato a scrivere il nome del mio blog....GRANDE!! sono un genio!!!)
:D

Per lo meno potete vedere il risultato quì...


Have a fabulous day..(my own is giving me some little good news!!)
:D

0 commenti:

Post a Comment


up