scrappy things I DESERVE!!

Ok, maybe I don't deserve anything at all in this period...and besides, I have just to shout my mouth as my super mommy brought a suitcase full of scrap-things from NY!!
But as I am following some blogs (just a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!) I have many interesting things to share...

1. fiskars' everywhere punches
you absolutely will love them!
now, you can punch everywhere on you paper, cardstock, layout, card.....


isn't it great??
I already love them...furthermore, as my friend Chiara is in Canada for a month at the moment I'll maybe ask her to look for a "squared punch".


2. I LOVE AMY TANGERINE
I loooooooove AMY TANGERINE's blog, but now I love her American Craft line too...
it's fresh, colourful and versatile..




3. a dispenser full of THICKERS like that...


yeah...I'm just dreaming!!! :D


0 commenti:

Post a Comment


up